Trout season is upon us!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here is our days catch before I took the knife to them

i1195.photobucket.com_albums_aa388_ultimatesooner_PART_1321139840283.jpg

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hit the Blue up again on black friday - saw the monster buck cross right in front of us again on the way in - if it wasn't the same one from last time, it was his brother

Took my brother in law with me and got there about 30 minutes after sunrise and started catching them right away in the big pool where you drive up the hill and walk down the trail to get in - threw a half dozen or more little ones back that weren't injured and caught about 3 nice ones and 3 smaller ones and they quit biting around 11 or so. Went to Scotties and grabbed some lunch and came back and didn't start getting bites again until about 3:30 or 4 after trying several spots above and below the low water bridge. Ended up catching our other 6 to limit out right off the upstream side of the low water bridge right before dark.

These guys are gonna taste good on the smoker for the gameday meal next Saturday

i1195.photobucket.com_albums_aa388_ultimatesooner_IMG_20111126_224753.jpg

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I caught this 17"rainbow in West Virginia. Flash took away some of the brilliance of the red stripe. Fishing wasn't as good as last year due to rain and snow melt but it is always good to be on the water. Amazing scenery driving thru the hills of West Virginia.

i4.photobucket.com_albums_y144_JCW355_100_0565.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom