Trump Condemning Attack On Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kamala Harris, for example, said about the riots in June:

They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not.

This was after 12 people had been killed in Democrat-sanctioned rioting, and billions of dollars in destruction committed. Have any Democrats denounced Black Lives Matter for its role in the riots? Not one. Has any Democrat denounced Antifa? Not that I know of, and some, like Keith Ellison, have specifically endorsed Antifa’s political violence.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kamala Harris, for example, said about the riots in June:

They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not.

This was after 12 people had been killed in Democrat-sanctioned rioting, and billions of dollars in destruction committed. Have any Democrats denounced Black Lives Matter for its role in the riots? Not one. Has any Democrat denounced Antifa? Not that I know of, and some, like Keith Ellison, have specifically endorsed Antifa’s political violence.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on the democrats to denounce a riot that furthers their goals.

I believe that's huge diff in the parties, but just because they were allowed to do it then it doesn't make it okay to do it now. Two wrongs have never made a right, and it never will.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like someone who should be in charge of anything, does she? ....I was wondering when someone would bring that quote up. Hopefully it haunts her.

It won't. MSM will do their best to erase the history of it ever being said.

Anyway, if you criticize her you're just gonna wind up being called a racist, and then you lose the argument. Sad, but true.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't view it as a Trump failure. I view as a failure of the entire voting system and everyone involved in it. There was plenty of proof of the steal and if the people with the power to stop it had done their job, the rally would not have taken place. Trump would have already been named president elect. The media will blame Trump and most people will follow. I have to ask with all the Trump rallies in the past , no trouble from Trump supporters. The most important rally in the country and Trump supporters go crazy. Total BS! I haven't talked to anyone yet that didn't think it was a real possibility that Antifa was there stirring up the violence. I just watch a clip on OAN where the Trump supporters were yelling at the people breaking in the windows at the Capitol to stop. They also showed a clip where the Capitol Police pulled back their barricades and let the protesters in. When a week ago a witness said you couldn't get within 200 ' of the building. Why was staffing by the police so shorthanded when in the past they have had more boots on the ground for events in the past ? This event in the Capitol was a well played plan by the left in my opinion. You have the right to agree ,disagree ,or not even read this posting. I won't argue about it.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am shocked at the number of people blaming President Trump for what happened. He called for PEACEFUL protest all week leading up to this event. I believe the reason so many are jumping ship is because they are now trying to protect there political and financial future. They are afraid of having to return to the private sector like the rest of us and no longer able to suck on the “bottle” of the American taxpayers pig.
What this shows is the swamp is real, it is big and it is full of R’s and D’s.
Our republic is doomed....

Latest posts

Top Bottom