Trump Condemning Attack On Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keeps the left from attacking them.

I'm sure that is what McConnell's wife is concerned about. But again, DeVos wasn't serving in politics before serving as education secretary i don't believe, and she certainly isn't worried about her next job. She has pissed off a lot of people, but isn't in danger of being targeted for legal action, is she? Seems like she could have simply said bye and been done

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump ddi not incite the forced entry into the Capitol Building, they did that of they own accord, the people that entered the capitol had a mind of their own otherwise, none would have been arrested. They had a choice and some didn't enter the building and some like lemmings followed the crowd. Now the Democrats in congress are supporting going after the Republican lawmakers who supported Trump, Biden says BLM would have been treated far worse and Larry Elder said that BLM would have been treated better and I agree with Elder. That's my choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom