Trump Condemning Attack On Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for the Trump administration officials leaving, that isn't a surprise. Lots of folks leave an administration for many reasons, and Trump losing is probably the biggest reason, regardless of what those departing have to say.

It's kind of like people on forums. One day they are all in support of something, and then days later, they are all against the same thing that were originally in support of.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The officer that died was a result of being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. If I run across the link again I will post it.
"During the melee, Sicknick was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, two law enforcement officials said. The officials could not discuss the ongoing investigation publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity."
https://www.kswo.com/2021/01/08/police-officers-death-intensifies-capitol-siege-questions/

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I really want to know is why the same people that are accused of double counting ballots, forcing out poll watchers, etc, etc, are the very same people that conduct the audit or recount to make sure everything is legit? Does anyone else see a problem with that? Almost every other part of government has an independent agency do the audits or inspections. Elections, only after everything is said and done when it is to late to change anything and by then they are all wanting to protect the system.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I really want to know is why the same people that are accused of double counting ballots, forcing out poll watchers, etc, etc, are the very same people that conduct the audit or recount to make sure everything is legit? Does anyone else see a problem with that? Almost every other part of government has an independent agency do the audits or inspections. Elections, only after everything is said and done when it is to late to change anything and by then they are all wanting to protect the system.

It's like letting your accountant, that you suspect of embezzling your money, audit your books.

That don't make a lot of sense.

I think the election was stolen. We got out gamed, massively

Here's the problem. That has to be corrected at the state level, and that's an uphill fight. I'm not sure it can be done, but I hope so. I'll always hold out hope.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for the Trump administration officials leaving, that isn't a surprise. Lots of folks leave an administration for many reasons, and Trump losing is probably the biggest reason, regardless of what those departing have to say.

It's kind of like people on forums. One day they are all in support of something, and then days later, they are all against the same thing that were originally in support of.

i agree it was probably inevitable. Makes you wonder why so many feel the need to cite his handling of the Capitol stuff so publicly, though. People like DeVos have no fear of being kept from working ever again and she has never been known as anything close to anti trump that i know of.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i agree it was probably inevitable. Makes you wonder why so many feel the need to cite his handling of the Capitol stuff so publicly, though. People like DeVos have no fear of being kept from working ever again and she has never been known as anything close to anti trump that i know of.

Keeps the left from attacking them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom