Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The link in the OP reminded me of the Tom Clancy novel Rainbow 6.

I'm going to talk to my nurse practitioner today about getting the shot. I'm over 65 and I have diabetes, so that is two high-risk factors for me.
I just scheduled mine for the 22nd. Talked to my nurse practitioner and she referred me to the county health people. Went there and they gave me a card with how to schedule it and I did.

You have to call or email the state health folks and I filled out the online form and I chose where I'd get it and when.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this talk about getting advice from medical professionals is funny. Dr's kill more people annually than guns, cars, diseases...
A Dr almost crippled me with a medication I took causing severe nerve damage in my extremities.
I cant feel my feet but same time they are on fire 24/7 but balance is a real challenge now. My hands are shaky and I have muscle spasms in my arms so I cant set a drink next to me or it may end up flying off the table when my arm jerk unvoluntarilly. Haven't been to a gun range or shot period in 5 years. Its getting better slowly so I'm planning to hit Big Boys this weekend

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don’t get medical advice from medical professionals, who is giving advice?

they get it from the internet. So, If you need any surgery, don’t see a Dr, cause they kill more people annually...... Let’s ask a fellow OSA member to do the surgery.
Don’t get legal advice from lawyers either. Represent yourself instead.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my second shot today. Not looking forward to the side effects, but im a MAN.
download.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CHenry you are right about doctors. I went to a foot doctor because my big toe was hurting. The first thing he did was open a drawer ,pull out a pair of stainless side cutter pliers and start cutting on my toe nail. Within a week or so I developed a toenail fungus . I had never had one before in my life. I talked to the doctor about it later and he offered to put me on a drug that cost $1000. I wonder what his cut of the $1000 would have been if I had taken it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom