Tucker Carlson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're not wrong.
maxresdefault.jpg

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carlson was exposing the Jan 6th sham show and got released for doing so. His first podcast on Twitter had 80,0000 views in 24 hours. Now Fox is trying to force him to not be able to even be seen in a podcast. Tell me when we are all going to take the MSM back from BlackRock? The amazing thing is everyone thinking BlackRock is in control. People this is were all the 401k dollars went. BlackRock and Vanguard. They wouldnt be anything without We The People. How do these giant companies get approval to buy or control everything in News, Radio and Information broadcast. I thought we had laws and regulations about anyone having this much power. We have a Dictator and Chief wanting to give our sovereign nations, health desicions to the WHO and let them make our Vaccines and medical treatments up to other nations. Oh Hell No!
Unfortunately they are winning and they know it. We the people forgot who “we the people are” and what our role is. We the people do not and will not stand up. Now we only think to fix things in court or voting. It’s not working. Everyday, years go by the government gets more powerful. They literally are literally trying to prosecute their political opponents. They are committing crimes. Nothing happens. If I or you lie on a background check we would be in prison. We can say we boycotted these companies and they are loosing money, in the end they are still there doing what they want. I’ll shut up now. I’m just sick and tired of it.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Up next for arrest, Tucker Carlson.
It takes NERVE, to stan up against a dictator, that has the full power of OUR federal government, and news media, including FOX NEWS, in their pocket! I HOPE our generation has the NERVE all the generations of Americans that came before us had, DON'T YOU? ANYONE with that kind of nerve deserves OUR RESPECT, don't you think?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately they are winning and they know it. We the people forgot who “we the people are” and what our role is. We the people do not and will not stand up. Now we only think to fix things in court or voting. It’s not working. Everyday, years go by the government gets more powerful. They literally are literally trying to prosecute their political opponents. They are committing crimes. Nothing happens. If I or you lie on a background check we would be in prison. We can say we boycotted these companies and they are loosing money, in the end they are still there doing what they want. I’ll shut up now. I’m just sick and tired of it.
HERE is where we find out what we are made of!! All generations of Americans have had to take and pass, this test, or we wouldn't have the GREAT NATION, WE NOW ENJOY! THE LAST BEST HOPE OF HUMANITY, that thousands of poor desprate people are willing to risk death, to come to, each day, for a REAL chance of a bettter life, as well as the UNDISPUTED HIGHEST STANDRD OF LIVING IN HUMAN HISTORY!! now we find out if we have what it takes to pass that on, or not?

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It takes NERVE, to stan up against a dictator, that has the full power of OUR federal government, and news media, including FOX NEWS, in their pocket! I HOPE our generation has the NERVE all the generations of Americans that came before us had, DON'T YOU? ANYONE with that kind of nerve deserves OUR RESPECT, don't you think?
It takes the mass to stand up. A small group can not do it by themselves or they will be call, extremist. We the people will only stand up as a group of or when we are tired. Unfortunately, we the people love the government services and love how the government controls us.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HERE is where we find out what we are made of!! All generations of Americans have had to take and pass, this test, or we wouldn't have the GREAT NATION, WE NOW ENJOY! THE LAST BEST HOPE OF HUMANITY, that thousands of poor desprate people are willing to risk death, to come to, each day, for a REAL chance of a bettter life, as well as the UNDISPUTED HIGHEST STANDRD OF LIVING IN HUMAN HISTORY!! now we find out if we have what it takes to pass that on, or not?
Yep!
We have the Lowest number of people joining the military and highest failure rate in history who can not pass boot camp due to being over weight. It should be a national security threat. Ot won’t be tho because our government has us where it wants us. Low and weak. Not sure your age or when the last time you talked to some youth to see where their thoughts are at on the government, communism, capitalism, and being a male. It’s not good. We have to many male adults father, grandfathers and friends who do not talk to youth. Our country is in big trouble. At the rate we are going 15-20 years, well you will not be American if something does not change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom