Tucker Carlson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep!
We have the Lowest number of people joining the military and highest failure rate in history who can not pass boot camp due to being over weight. It should be a national security threat. Ot won’t be tho because our government has us where it wants us. Low and weak. Not sure your age or when the last time you talked to some youth to see where their thoughts are at on the government, communism, capitalism, and being a male. It’s not good. We have to many male adults father, grandfathers and friends who do not talk to youth. Our country is in big trouble. At the rate we are going 15-20 years, well you will not be American if something does not change.
Going to be difficult for people to continue to be fat while eating bugs.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going to be difficult for people to continue to be fat while eating bugs.
I agree. I bet we loose 80% of our population the first year. Our country is 90% dependent on china and Russia for goods. We the people do not care a society. They are way to comfy in their own homes to point they do not care about their where their future bloodline ends up. All about me. Greed and selfishness will be killed by tyrants. Every so often the tree of liberty needs watered with the blood of tyrants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom