Onion Burger spots in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Roberts is better than Sids I think, although both are good.
And yes, the Garage is my go to close by.
When I first started driving the big brown truck, my supervisor took me to Sid's. That was my first time ever having one. I've never had Roberts, but would give it a shot. I watched Marty cook about 20 burgers at one time and that's how I learned!

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I first started driving the big brown truck, my supervisor took me to Sid's. That was my first time ever having one. I've never had Roberts, but would give it a shot. I watched the Marty cook about 20 burgers at one time and that's how I learned!
Try the clilli dog at Roberts also

1704232792641.png

HippyG22M3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anyone close to Tuttle or Mustang there is a food truck called Alvie's, they have a great onion burger. It is almost as good as J&W's Grill in Chickasha. You can find them on Facebook for when they are set up.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Garage has a good one.
I'll second the Garage (or Smitty's Garage, depending on location, but it's the same local chain) for onion burgers. I had Tucker's the week before Christmas, and I wasn't overly thrilled with it, but the onion burgers I've gotten at the Garage have always been good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom