Tulsa gun buyback!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you posted about it online… that’s a head scratcher
You have an itch?

Seth Meyers Dude GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About the only way you would see me print a gun is for something like this. I have a speed demon of a printer and could have made bank if they hadn't nixed the whole homemade guns thing. I just don't trust the strength of a printed gun for personal use.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I now wish I had taken a picture of the one I got rid of. To be honest I was expecting them to refuse to give me money and I'd say I'll hold onto it. --But I might have spend a bit of Sunday afternoon in our shop, and let's just say what I turned over might have looked roughly like this.View attachment 422693
Is the price for this negotiable at all?

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As we southern folk say "bless their heart". I bet these poor misguided fools think Kamala Harris got where she is be standing on her own two feet.......

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not from Targay.
I'm not that big of a fool that I'll stick my nose up at a free $200. gift card that I can use to buy warm(er) clothes for hunting or fishing, or use it to add to my camping or fishing gear. I could care less about what their political beliefs are. I know what mine are that's all that matters to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom