Tulsa gun buyback!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John R. Reist

Marksman
Reaction score
I wanna see what you turned in!!!
I now wish I had taken a picture of the one I got rid of. To be honest I was expecting them to refuse to give me money and I'd say I'll hold onto it. --But I might have spend a bit of Sunday afternoon in our shop, and let's just say what I turned over might have looked roughly like this.
IMG_20231022_163328863.jpg

John R. Reist

Marksman
Reaction score
Congrats on selling your stuff.

How about the rest of the story?
Was there any private party FTF buying going on? How was the quality of the firearms being turned in?
To be honest after seeing the quality of person wondering the area (some of whom were undoubtedly high) I didn't have the nerve to stand on the sidewalk with a sign counter offering cash. And don't believe I would unless there were several of us in a group. As far as what was being turned in, I think they chop-um up and throw them it a bin as soon as they get them. All I can tell you is that I only turn in the finest quality of hand fitted shot gun to such an event.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I now wish I had taken a picture of the one I got rid of. To be honest I was expecting them to refuse to give me money and I'd say I'll hold onto it. --But I might have spend a bit of Sunday afternoon in our shop, and let's just say what I turned over might have looked roughly like this.View attachment 422693

You're my hero for the day. Bravo!

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I now wish I had taken a picture of the one I got rid of. To be honest I was expecting them to refuse to give me money and I'd say I'll hold onto it. --But I might have spend a bit of Sunday afternoon in our shop, and let's just say what I turned over might have looked roughly like this.View attachment 422693
Not implying anything but what is barrel and overall length of that fine specimen???

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be honest after seeing the quality of person wondering the area (some of whom were undoubtedly high) I didn't have the nerve to stand on the sidewalk with a sign counter offering cash. And don't believe I would unless there were several of us in a group. As far as what was being turned in, I think they chop-um up and throw them it a bin as soon as they get them. All I can tell you is that I only turn in the finest quality of hand fitted shot gun to such an event.
Yeah right on the corner there was a lady holding a sign for the buy back. Literally 20’ away was a concrete camper on a trip and screaming to himself

Latest posts

Top Bottom