Tulsa gun buyback!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John R. Reist

Marksman
Reaction score
Well guys at 11 o'clock I got gift card #5......for my pipe shotgun😂😂😂 And I had even sharpied " #OneMore" on the 2x6 stock. --Live is good!
IMG_20231021_111633235.jpg

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So apparently this group of misguided fools is going to hold a gun buy up Sat Oct- 21 from 10am-1pm At 21st and Garnett. They say they will offer $100 for handguns /$200 for long guns in gift cards. (They say handmade guns will not be eligible for receiving $ ☹️). Who else thinks it would be a funny opportunity for some guys to stand on the side walk with a sign and offer "cash for guns" as a little free market competition?🤭
Good way to get rid of some of my junk guns.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just remember it’s not like turning in a gun is supporting target. The gift cards were already bought before hand. We just took advantage and got some grocery money for some worthless guns and they don’t know any better
If anything it is helping to bleed the beast. I'm guessing that Target partially funded this as a grant, thus getting a tax write off.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100%. P
If anything it is helping to bleed the beast. I'm guessing that Target partially funded this as a grant, thus getting a tax write off.
Probably sold the gift cards for 50% face value. And turns out, there is a dress my daughter wants for upcoming dance that’s at target so this really couldn’t have worked out better lol

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I got my high standard 22 this way at a buyback in Seattle. I was the least lucky of out group. My friend got an Auto 5 engraved with the likeness of John Moses Browning himself for $200. Another got a NIB poly tech for $800 (out bid me) one dude got an M1 grand for a 100 bucks. People were auctioning and trading in the streets. It was the best open air gun show of all time.... And one of the incidents that the media and government used to push a ban on private sales.

God bless you all

Latest posts

Top Bottom