Tulsa King

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be prepared for an influx of new residents, this happened in WA due to several shows and movies, Portland due to Portlandia, and Montana due to Yellowstone.

Unfortunately they will be the type of people that think it is a good idea to move somewhere because of a TV show.
That's why you give them free tickets and ride to the train station!😉😉

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Be prepared for an influx of new residents, this happened in WA due to several shows and movies, Portland due to Portlandia, and Montana due to Yellowstone.

Unfortunately they will be the type of people that think it is a good idea to move somewhere because of a TV show.

May be a good time to sell property in Tulsa if anyone’s got it.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode. I actually like it quite a bit. I think this is the first thing I’ve watched that has Sylvester Stallone in it besides the Rocky movies.. I think I might have watched the Expendables, that’s it.

Now if the Paramount+ app on my PS4 would stop giving me fits I’d be able to enjoy the show a lot more.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They filmed here in Bethany as well and the City of Bethany could sure use some $$$. They used my Daughters' MIL Cadillac in an episode. A sweet ride.
missivy.jpg
missivy.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom