Tulsa Pest Control Recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

I just moved into a new apartment and have been having some pest issues. Specifically some roaches in the kitchen and some spiders, including what I think was a brown recluse. The complex came out and sprayed a few days ago but so far I haven't seen an changes. Other bugs I can handle, but roaches and spiders just creep me out, so I'm thinking of having a real pest control company come out. Any recommendations? I've almost used an entire can of Raid in the last week which probably isn't sustainable.

-Landy

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally think their service sucks but their treatments are effective, mother natures.

I have not had arrow out yet but they are the other sentricon company in the Tulsa area so they will likely get my business this fall when my sentricon contract comes due.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spiders are best handled with those sticky boards, they do an incredible job for some reason and roaches, well get the bait that makes them infertile seriously it works better than spray.

SDAinstructor

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a bottle of tempo and a pump sprayer. Tempo is what damn near every pest service uses for interior sprays. Purchase it at John Deere Landscapes or just order it off the internet. Apply it every 4 to 6 weeks. for what you spend on one pest service, you could buy the bottle of tempo and it should last almost a year.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a bottle of tempo and a pump sprayer. Tempo is what damn near every pest service uses for interior sprays. Purchase it at John Deere Landscapes or just order it off the internet. Apply it every 4 to 6 weeks. for what you spend on one pest service, you could buy the bottle of tempo and it should last almost a year.

This^^^^^^^^^X 1000

SDAinstructor

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will add that Tempo will provide control for almost every type of insect. I pretty much use it for all my pest needs inside my house and around the perimeter of the outside of my house... It comes in many different size bottles so do your research. It also comes in a dust form if you need to dust the attic or inside walls. Great stuff and not very expensive when you consider how little you use per gallon of water. Another thing, make sure the pump up sprayer you use is strictly for Tempo only. Don't use it for weed control or anything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom