Tulsa Real Time Information Center Approved

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly! That 169 to I244W is the WORST. I cannot believe they have allowed it to get so bad. Dangerous bad.
As a Lyft driver in Tulsa, I can tell you that the I-244 E to OK-11 N interchange is way worse than the US-169 N to I-244 W interchange. If I don't slow down considerably the bumps will knock my cruise control offline!

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
people need to realize with these systems, police will be making LESS stops/contacts. basically, they will let you break traffic laws, then just get a nice ticket in the mail. and if you don't notice that ticket in the mail, then you get bench warrant, etc etc.

ooooor this ties into fedcoin and the gubmint just takes your fines out of your account without any consent from you.

but basically:
>buy cheap used car off craiglist
>never update info
>never get tag
>drive it anyway
>ticket goes to previous owner when you get caught in traffic cam system

they didn't think this thru....did they?
with all these new plate readers and whatnot, a used car that is registered to someone else becomes Gold.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
people need to realize with these systems, police will be making LESS stops/contacts. basically, they will let you break traffic laws, then just get a nice ticket in the mail. and if you don't notice that ticket in the mail, then you get bench warrant, etc etc.

ooooor this ties into fedcoin and the gubmint just takes your fines out of your account without any consent from you.

but basically:
>never update info
>never get tag
>drive it anyway

with all these new plate readers and whatnot, a used car that is registered to someone else becomes Gold.

That’s why they passed a law a couple years back that you keep your license plate when you sell the vehicle.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

but basically:
>never update info
>never get tag
>drive it anyway

And that would be in direct violation of the Oklahoma state statutes that prohibit sending tickets in the mail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom