Tulsa school district about to substitute biology classes with 3 weeks of indoctrination on "sex Ed".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.41ae Guy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It always starts in the schools, now Oregon has a bunch of screwed up kids. Call it what you like, but at the end of the day it is about normalizing mental illness, acceptance of the associated behaviors, then providing legal protection, then integration into society ( through "diversity and inclusion"). Unfortunately this ultimately dilutes the quality of the social pool since hard work, excellence, and achievement are no longer the desired goals, but how many boxes checked or the inclusive form are checked.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was more education, ( BRAIN WASHING) good, in Nazi Germany, Communist China, North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Lous, Cambotia, Venezuela, Irac Iran, Imperial Japan, the USSR, and every other totaliterian country left, and right wing?
I don’t know about those other countries, but the aerospace program fostered by the Nazis was pretty successful. Enough so that Hitler youth that started out playing with gliders made some pretty good pilots. And I heard they had a fairly robust rocket program as well.
So, yes- education is great. Trying to flip science on it’s head is not.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know about those other countries, but the aerospace program fostered by the Nazis was pretty successful. Enough so that Hitler youth that started out playing with gliders made some pretty good pilots. And I heard they had a fairly robust rocket program as well.
So, yes- education is great. Trying to flip science on it’s head is not.
ARE YOU KIDDING? The Nazi areospace program, was operated at the cost of tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of SLAVE LABOR, HUMAN BEINGS DEATHS!! The Hitler youth graduates WERE ALL MINDLESS KILLERS THAT WOULD THINK NOTHING OF BASHING AN INNSCENT BABIES BRAINS OUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT'S MOTHER!! KINDA LIKE THE LEFT-WINGS ABORTION OF MILLIONS PER YEAR, IN THIS COUNTRY, DON'T YOU THINK? AND YOU THINK THIS TYPE EDUCATION IS GOOD? AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom