Tulsa selling confiscated guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I checked, the term "Saturday Night Special" included the Walther PPK and other fine guns. In other words whatever they wanted it to mean.

Sweetheart, we are not talking about the GCA og 68 and the point system. I am talking about cheap guns, basically junk. I don't like Kahrs and such, but they aren't junk.

For a very bright guy, you sure like to confuse the issue. Did you spend too much time around Democrats today? I still love you. :Heya:

kd5rjz, good luck with the cheap s&Ws and Sigs. Let me know.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweetheart, we are not talking about the GCA og 68 and the point system. I am talking about cheap guns, basically junk. I don't like Kahrs and such, but they aren't junk.

For a very bright guy, you sure like to confuse the issue. Did you spend too much time around Democrats today? I still love you. :Heya:

kd5rjz, good luck with the cheap s&Ws and Sigs. Let me know.

You are even brighter and you must have noticed part of my post that said: "In other words whatever they wanted it to mean."
The SNS originally meant guns of no collector value. It was twisted to mean cheap.
What they would decide means SNS now, is up to them.:hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom