Tulsa World: Businesses take sides on open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was not sure if TFCU was considered a federal building or office space to do business with the public, as in #1 of your link. I don't have my CCW yet and was just asking. Thank you.

Thanks for the clarification.

That wasn't anything personal. Just got really frustrated and barked at the question, not the person. Right place at the right time.

rdenton

New to the site!
Reaction score
I sent them a lengthy letter last week also. Walked them through the whole SDA permit process and reminded them about the original CCW scare from the Tulsa Whirled and that soon after many signs came down. Also reminded them how hard it can be to get customers back if the store changes their policy later. Explained that OSBI trusts me with a firearm, why can't Reasor's?

Just got a call from Steve Lehto this morning saying that after the many letters and calls, especially those that calmly educated them on the SDA permit requirements and process, they have decided NOT to make Reasor's a "no one will shoot back zone."

Well Done shooters!!!

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I sent them a lengthy letter last week also. Walked them through the whole SDA permit process and reminded them about the original CCW scare from the Tulsa Whirled and that soon after many signs came down. Also reminded them how hard it can be to get customers back if the store changes their policy later. Explained that OSBI trusts me with a firearm, why can't Reasor's?

Just got a call from Steve Lehto this morning saying that after the many letters and calls, especially those that calmly educated them on the SDA permit requirements and process, they have decided NOT to make Reasor's a "no one will shoot back zone."

Well Done shooters!!!

Hey Ron, I got the same call a little bit ago!

fireproof69

New to the site!
Reaction score
... For gun owners and especially those holding a CCL, doing so without a full knowledge of applicable law and regularly refreshing that knowledge with the ease of a computer search, is tantamount to just walking around with your ... fly unzipped.

Well, we do have "Open Carry" now...so let your weapon show!!!!!

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
havent posted much here yet but this thread really made me proud of those who stand up for our rights. You guys are fine Oklahomans and more importantly Americans. Im hoping to get my CC soon and this makes me proud to join you all.

I heard on the radio this morning a women being interviewed by KRMG saying "how do we know who is the good guy and who is the bad guy?" Im sorry but if you really cant tell who the bad guy is, then you NEED the good guy carrying a weapon.

99.99% of people that would OC are GOOD guys. I leave out that .01% because, well not everyone is perfect.

mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom