TV Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You will probably find this hard to believe but for me the chic fil a commercials are one of the most annoying. Plus the size chicken you get has gotten really small to the point I have boycotted them. :)

My biggest problem with them is A - really poor/slow service. B - Serving sizes, last order of chicken strips were smaller than my pinky finger.

eta: couple months ago I stopped by for breakfast hoping the morning crew might be better. Nope. Ordered a chicken biscuit and black coffee. Pulled up and paid. 15 seconds later they bring my coffee walk off. About a minute later I tap on the window and ask about my chicken biscuit. Her response was ‘Oh we don’t have any biscuits this morning.’ and walked off.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone remember "HI, I'M TOM PADGHAM, PADGHAM TOYOTA IN DEL CITY!
Alan Merrill Thevrolet in Yukon Oklahoma, we need cars for the Methican Market!

Henderson Ford, Edmond, "And that ain't no bull". Lemond Henderson

In Dallas, The Dallas Towboys, for when you need your car towed.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Alan Merrill Thevrolet in Yukon Oklahoma, we need cars for the Methican Market!”

You do know that “Mexican market” was on SW 29th in OKC, right? Those cars never crossed the Rio Grande. Just the South Canadian.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Alan Merrill Thevrolet in Yukon Oklahoma, we need cars for the Methican Market!”

You do know that “Mexican market” was on SW 29th in OKC, right? Those cars never crossed the Rio Grande. Just the South Canadian.
Ahhh. Alan Merrill. My brother bought a DZ302 from them. Those were the good old days.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some commercials have really gotten creative, like the one for some garage door repair firm that has no audio. That one catches my attention every time.

But then there are others that really make you wonder if they really thought about the image. There is the Battison Honda blond or the Galleria Furniture owner.

Some are better entertainment that the program.
We don't get OKC TV anymore after an upgrade on DirectTV, but advertising in general is the reason we pay more for DirectTV. We record everything, watch nothing live and blow through the advertising.

Latest posts

Top Bottom