Typhus Outbreak - Los Angeles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with you but, we eradicated most childhood diseases and people refused to allow their children vaccines which lasted until the illegals came in with no medical exams or vetting-they brought diseases in with them and of course the non-vaccinated children and adults measles, mumps, Hansen's disease and others-primarily in the areas where the illegals settled-California, Minnesota. But very little is mentioned on the media about the diseases brought into the country. So they are blaming it on the parents which of course share culpability. It just frosts me to know that Obama didn't just allow, he pushed for the borders to be opened to allow anyone into the country regardless of health, history of criminal or terrorist activities etc.

Ellis island was used to weed out the sick, lame and criminal elements from immigrants back in the day. It’s a shame we don’t do that now.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9FE070D6-3547-4567-83AA-061ECE475CCB_jpeg.jpg

MS-13 gang member with smallpox detained at border......Nah! We don't need no wall!

Anybody got a spare room he can stay in till he gets his welfare, EBT & Section 8 housing?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 132017

MS-13 gang member with smallpox detained at border......Nah! We don't need no wall!

Anybody got a spare room he can stay in till he gets his welfare, EBT & Section 8 housing?

Nope. Try again. There hasn't been a naturally-occurring case of smallpox WORLDWIDE in over 40 years. That picture needs a citation to find out whom is spreading FAKE NEWS.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Try again. There hasn't been a naturally-occurring case of smallpox WORLDWIDE in over 40 years. That picture needs a citation to find out whom is spreading FAKE NEWS.
Tr

I will certainly bow to your knowledge.

It was sent to me by a friend, don't know where he got it.

Any idea what it might be by the pics?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While we wait for tR, the internet suggests that it's probably contact dermatitis caused by hypersensitivity to systemic fluorides.
Or it might be scabies or #10 birdshot. Has he had a run-in with an Ornithologist? Need more data.
Tr

?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tr

I did a Google images reverse search with no real result. It's not smallpox whatever it is... but it could be something as simple as folliculitis, a bacterial infection of hair/skin follicles, could be insect bites/infestation, oak mites can make something that looks similar to that, etc. Hard to say from the pics.

Hell, hard to say from in person with so damn many of these rashes. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom