U.S. Tax $ used to rebuild foreign mosques

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it makes a crapping bit of difference what we send money overseas for, it needs to slow down or stop completely.

"National disaster? $50bil, here ya go. Nah we don't need proof that it did anything. Just as long as you say it's going to rebuild the infrastructure of your third world country. Hey, that's a nice Rolls you're sporting!"

Whenever **** happens stateside, you hear about it in millions. If something goes down overseas, it's an arbitrary amount in the billions that just gets lobbed like grenades on a training ground. Toss it, it explodes, and you never hear about it again.

I'm not the fricking world bank. If I can figure out how to live on my own, so can they, and they've got a lot more damn experience doing it without help from their own governments.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Funny, that is what crossed my mind as well :)

Now, all this pointing the finger at other religions, or fear-mongering (legitimate or otherwise) over all Muslims being terrorists, aside...

If we are spending money on rebuilding and improving infrastructure in these countries, it is impossible to avoid spending money on the mosques. They are central to the culture of the countries. Now, I am not really for our spending monet over there anyway. But dropping the cash on a mosque is no more absurd than the rest of it all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom