UN to allow Iran to inspect it's own plants...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama and his merry band of incompetents have stated that they are “the most transparent administration in US history”. So it makes perfect sense to the progressively challenged that Iran will be honest when they inspect their nuke kitchens.

Someone had once said that “blue jeans” and “rock n’ roll” will win the Iranian people over to democracy. The some genius decided to market wankers like Justin Bieber and One Direction.

I've decided that they ARE the most transparent administration in history. There's so little substance to the Obama Administration that they're practically see-through. :(

stupid_it_burns.jpg

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, in other words. They're doing what Israel does.

Kind of hypocritical to get all up in arms (haha) when one does and another does not agree to global standards... Right?

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In that same reasoning, we should let people purchase weapons from a FFL without a 4473 and a NICs background check, and let them be on their honor that they are not a criminal. Look how much money the US would save, we would not need the ATF. LOL

I feel that Kerry is saying it is okay for the USA to all this, so that it looks like he is doing something, how ignorant does he feel the population of the USA is. Sorry I did not mean to show emotion.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In that same reasoning, we should let people purchase weapons from a FFL without a 4473 and a NICs background check, and let them be on their honor that they are not a criminal. Look how much money the US would save, we would not need the ATF. LOL

I feel that Kerry is saying it is okay for the USA to all this, so that it looks like he is doing something, how ignorant does he feel the population of the USA is. Sorry I did not mean to show emotion.

No. I'm simply stating that by allowing one person to slide by the rules while demanding others follow them only creates further tension and is not how any "law" should be applied.

I mean, the clear favoritism and turning a blind eye to Israel's nuclear program is a huge motivating factor for their neighbors to pursue the same. We're fueling a lot of the hate when we pick and choose who does and who does not need to follow the rules. It's common sense but most American's can't seem to grasp the concept because "ISRAEL!!!!!!" and "Gawd Bless America!!!" and "The Baaaaaaaaawwwwble!!!!"

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unless one is an apologist for elements of radical Islam or simply hates Jews and the state of Israel, it is nothing at all like what Israel does.

One cannot be for the equal application of laws and regulations concerning the management of nukes? They must be antisemitic?

How's that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom