UN to allow Iran to inspect it's own plants...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry... Just like we buddied up with Saddam and Qadhafi before we turned on them... I'm sure it's the same here. The power structure doesn't like countries that don't have Rothschild central banks. Iran, Syria, North Korea, Cuba... Did I miss any? Anyway, now it's Assad's turn.

The point I was contending is one of the things I believe influences their thoughts on Israel and us... But, our sketchy history with them goes back too far I'm afraid... And I don't really believe they're our friends and that we even want them to be. It's theater just as it's always been.

<yawn>

Difference between trying to protect your own people and interests and being an aggressor nation with stated goals of terrorism and genocide. And no, the same rules do not and should not apply to everyone... some nations (and people) have proven they cannot handle power, responsibility and even freedom.

<edit> You're right... why ARE we even debating this?

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, we could aid in the overthrow of their democratically elected leadership. Oh wait, we already did that. #BlowBack But that's nothing but history now. And it isn't like our sanctions going back to 1979 haven't helped either. No question, we've helped in the shaping if their opinion of us and we did a pretty good job! But moving forward? What can we do? Well, there are no good answers.

Blaming the west for the “shaping of opinion” by Islamist ignores what the objective of the Islamists have been for 1,400 years.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blaming the west for the “shaping of opinion” by Islamist ignores what the objective of the Islamists have been for 1,400 years.

That does raise an interesting point. Which came first, the Persian Islamist aggression or the U.S. interventionism? Way back in WWI, were there any reasons beyond the war for the UK to take over their oil? I've always recognized that the Iranian government(s) hated us for supporting the UK in installing Reza Shah Pahlavi as ruler, hated us for the coup on Mossadegh and hated us for supporting the Shah of Iran and his brutal Savak. However, the populist revolutionary uprising has proven since 1979 that they are every bit as brutal and bloodthirsty.

I just wonder what if anything beyond stemming the red tide was in play back from 1925 through the early 70's?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry... Just like we buddied up with Saddam and Qadhafi before we turned on them... I'm sure it's the same here. The power structure doesn't like countries that don't have Rothschild central banks. Iran, Syria, North Korea, Cuba... Did I miss any? Anyway, now it's Assad's turn.

The point I was contending is one of the things I believe influences their thoughts on Israel and us... But, our sketchy history with them goes back too far I'm afraid... And I don't really believe they're our friends and that we even want them to be. It's theater just as it's always been.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but your opinion seems to be "we have to treat everybody equally or we are hypocrites". Where you go off the rails is that all of these these islamic nutjobs vastly differ in their treatment of other peoples from Israel. Plus we get stuff from Israel that we don't get from these other countries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom