UN to allow Iran to inspect it's own plants...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One cannot be for the equal application of laws and regulations concerning the management of nukes? They must be antisemitic? How's that?

The difference is that Israel has never threatened much less repeatedly threatened to destroy another state due to religious intolerance as Iran has. As well, Israel is not a state sponsor of terrorism like Iran is. Don’t let your feelings towards Israel and Jews get in the way of the facts. And yes ... I expect you to go off on a sans fact rant about the poor Palestinians.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The difference is that Israel has never threatened much less repeatedly threatened to destroy another state due to religious intolerance as Iran has. As well, Israel is not a state sponsor of terrorism like Iran is. Don’t let your feelings towards Israel and Jews get in the way of the facts. And yes ... I expect you to go off on a sans fact rant about the poor Palestinians.

Israel's actions fuel the hate of those around them. I'm simply stating that we should make all countries abide by the same rules equally. This should be a point of agreement no matter your position on Israel, Palestine, Iran, Syria etc...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Israel's actions fuel the hate of those around them. I'm simply stating that we should make all countries abide by the same rules equally. This should be a point of agreement no matter your position on Israel, Palestine, Iran, Syria etc...

By your standard, we should eliminate the nuclear weapons stockpiles and programs for ourselves, the UK, France, China and Russia first. The we could move on to India. Pakistan, North Korea and Israel.

At that point do you feel the laws would be applied to everyone equally? In the interim, what would you do to secure our safety from those who still had nukes?

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
By your standard, we should eliminate the nuclear weapons stockpiles and programs for ourselves, the UK, France, China and Russia first. The we could move on to India. Pakistan, North Korea and Israel.

At that point do you feel the laws would be applied to everyone equally? In the interim, what would you do to secure our safety from those who still had nukes?

By my standard, everyone abides by the same rules. Why is this even up for debate?

When it comes to nukes, the problem is extremely complex. It - like most other geopolitical issues, is not black and white, however, that does not mean there should be any room for any nation to skirt international regulations and practices.

Don't make out to be the bad guy when people cry about Iran not allowing inspectors when Israel hasn't allowed them, ever. Iran is just following Israel's example.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Equal application of the law? One, this is international law, much more complex. Iran doesn't care to have a huge stockpile of nukes, they want the one. I am way more concerned about the guy that wants one or two than the countries that want hundreds.

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Israel's actions fuel the hate of those around them.

That is if you are prone to believe the anti-Israeli/Jew bashing propaganda from Muslim apologists.

I'm simply stating that we should make all countries abide by the same rules equally.

That is the problem that naïve liberals and Muslim apologists don’t understand. The only “rules” that the “true believers” of Islam will go by is what they read in the Quran and what their imams tell them … which is they cannot play by the rules. They get a weapon they are going to use it on the “Great Satan” and then Israel.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By my standard, everyone abides by the same rules. Why is this even up for debate?

When it comes to nukes, the problem is extremely complex. It - like most other geopolitical issues, is not black and white, however, that does not mean there should be any room for any nation to skirt international regulations and practices.

Don't make out to be the bad guy when people cry about Iran not allowing inspectors when Israel hasn't allowed them, ever. Iran is just following Israel's example.

Because your hippie commune, pie in the sky ideals about everyone abiding by the same rules would assume that everyone WOULD abide by the same rules.

Should the same rules you follow apply to Charles Manson, or should his behavior require additional and more stringent rules? Likewise, should the rules that apply to France be identical to those for the Assad regime in Syria?

You can say whatever you want about Israel being a horrible country and how benevolent and appealing the Palestinians are, but the other Islamic states disagree with you. Sure they love to use the Palestinians as a convenient cudgel against Israel and the West, but by every other measure, they don't want anything whatsoever to do with them.

If your own people want nothing to do with you, shouldn't that be what we call a clue? :anyone:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, the clear favoritism and turning a blind eye to Israel's nuclear program is a huge motivating factor for their neighbors to pursue the same. We're fueling a lot of the hate when we pick and choose who does and who does not need to follow the rules. It's common sense but most American's can't seem to grasp the concept because "ISRAEL!!!!!!" and "Gawd Bless America!!!" and "The Baaaaaaaaawwwwble!!!!"

Israel has never been proven to have the bomb. Ask them.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is if you are prone to believe the anti-Israeli/Jew bashing propaganda from Muslim apologists.

Glory!!!

That is the problem that naïve liberals and Muslim apologists don’t understand. The only “rules” that the “true believers” of Islam will go by is what they read in the Quran and what their imams tell them … which is they cannot play by the rules. They get a weapon they are going to use it on the “Great Satan” and then Israel.

I never said they wouldn't. My point isn't what Iran would or would not do with a nuke. My point is why they want one (Israel) and how further fuel the fire between these two countries who continue to adhere to ancient make-believe myths to fuel their hate by willy-nilly applying rules that should apply to everyone.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Because your hippie commune, pie in the sky ideals about everyone abiding by the same rules would assume that everyone WOULD abide by the same rules.

Should the same rules you follow apply to Charles Manson, or should his behavior require additional and more stringent rules? Likewise, should the rules that apply to France be identical to those for the Assad regime in Syria?

You can say whatever you want about Israel being a horrible country and how benevolent and appealing the Palestinians are, but the other Islamic states disagree with you. Sure they love to use the Palestinians as a convenient cudgel against Israel and the West, but by every other measure, they don't want anything whatsoever to do with them.

If your own people want nothing to do with you, shouldn't that be what we call a clue? :anyone:

I've already stated it so why are you asking again? All rules should be applied equally. If you have nukes, inspectors should have access to them. Simple concept to grasp. There's no reason to ask me yet again. I think I've made it pretty clear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom