UN to allow Iran to inspect it's own plants...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've already stated it so why are you asking again? All rules should be applied equally. If you have nukes, inspectors should have access to them. Simple concept to grasp. There's no reason to ask me yet again. I think I've made it pretty clear.

Do we have access to North Korea's nukes? How about Pakistan's? Who checks the French? :anyone:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How do you negotiate with a nation that demands the death of all Jews and Americans?
Settle on half?

Well, we could aid in the overthrow of their democratically elected leadership. Oh wait, we already did that. #BlowBack But that's nothing but history now. And it isn't like our sanctions going back to 1979 haven't helped either. No question, we've helped in the shaping if their opinion of us and we did a pretty good job!

But moving forward? What can we do? Well, there are no good answers.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey buddy! You act like the Shah of Iran was a tyrannical dictator or something.
Or Batista,
or Noriega
or...
Okay, maybe we have a bad track record of supporting whatever guy we could find, that picked us over the Russians. Maybe our foreign policy completely changes direction every 4 - 8 years.
The sad fact is, if Iran follows through with it's promises (to attack the U.S. and Israel), after king osama leaves office, his majesty bush III will have to bomb the living crap out of them, or be accused of being a weak leader. Six months later, of course, he'll be painted as a war-monger.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pretty much. This is nothing more than yet another trade deal masquerading under a different name.

Don't worry... Just like we buddied up with Saddam and Qadhafi before we turned on them... I'm sure it's the same here. The power structure doesn't like countries that don't have Rothschild central banks. Iran, Syria, North Korea, Cuba... Did I miss any? Anyway, now it's Assad's turn.

The point I was contending is one of the things I believe influences their thoughts on Israel and us... But, our sketchy history with them goes back too far I'm afraid... And I don't really believe they're our friends and that we even want them to be. It's theater just as it's always been.

Latest posts

Top Bottom