Under 21 and buying from Cheaper Than Dirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t buy it from Cheaper than dirt if they were the only place that had it.

Screw em’
Exactly. If I found something that was 1/2 price cheaper than anywhere else at CTD, I'd buy the more expensive model elsewhere.
I had a shotgun on order before one of the school shootings that was supposed to be shipped the day of the shooting. I got an email saying it was out of stock and they canceled my order.
Two days later that same shotgun was in stock for $400 more.
I don't forget their actions, and they have followed this pattern for every gun incident in recent history by gouging their customers.
I still subscribe to their catalog and put my wife's name for another subscription. When they show up, they go into the trash unread. I'll get my revenge to gougers one postage stamp at a time.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly. If I found something that was 1/2 price cheaper than anywhere else at CTD, I'd buy the more expensive model elsewhere.
I had a shotgun on order before one of the school shootings that was supposed to be shipped the day of the shooting. I got an email saying it was out of stock and they canceled my order.
Two days later that same shotgun was in stock for $400 more.
I don't forget their actions, and they have followed this pattern for every gun incident in recent history by gouging their customers.
I still subscribe to their catalog and put my wife's name for another subscription. When they show up, they go into the trash unread. I'll get my revenge to gougers one postage stamp at a time.

Yep, they canceled tons of orders. Some that even had already been given tracking numbers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom