UPS Mail inovations sucks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Start off the week with a shipping rant to give our resident postmaster something to talk about. I am wondering why it said received by post office in Tulsa where I live 7-15 but now its in Houston.

Tracking details
UPS Mail Innovations tracking #92748909840825543400245352

• Jul 19, 2020
  • 10:00am
  • Received by the post office
  • Houston, TX 77072
  • Jul 16, 2020
  • 12:53pm
  • Shipment Acceptance at Post Office
  • Tulsa, OK 74133
  • Jul 15, 2020
  • 10:44am
  • Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
  • Carrollton, TX 75006
  • Jul 9, 2020
  • 12:28am
  • Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
  • Denver, CO 80239
  • Jul 8, 2020
  • 9:40pm
  • Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility
  • Denver, CO 80239
  • Jul 8, 2020
  • 8:50pm
  • Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations
  • Denver, CO 80239
  • Jul 8, 2020
  • 3:15pm
  • Shipment tendered to UPS Mail Innovations
  • Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
  • Jul 7, 2020
  • 5:03pm
  • Order Shipped
  • Steamboat Springs, CO
  • Jul 7, 2020
  • 12:59pm
  • Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations
  • Steamboat Springs, CO
  • Jul 7, 2020
  • 9:59am
  • Tracking number provided

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Literally just had the same thing happen with Innovations. Ordered something that originated in TN, then went to FL, then NJ, then OR, then back to OH, then to TX, then OK. No idea how the logistics of that makes sense. Good thing is I eventually did get my package.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New Post Master General has been given the mission of slowing mail delivery down.
That’s why she was appointed.
It hurts Amazon and it will serve to suppress the Mail in vote.
So, on balance it’s a good thing.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You guys I don’t know why I bother to try to help or explain. Some of you should take your mailboxes down and form your own pony express. That is, those of you that can still get on a horse. My guess on this package is it was placed on a wrong pallet by the shipper and ended up in Houston. Happens all the time when a shipping manifest is scanned but the actual package itself is not on the assigned pallet. Rick N, speaking of dinosaurs, you got one that’s late or just feeling grumpy today.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
New Post Master General has been given the mission of slowing mail delivery down.
That’s why she was appointed.
It hurts Amazon and it will serve to suppress the Mail in vote.
So, on balance it’s a good thing.
Sort of fake news but I guess you felt the need to chime in. What I’m hearing is if the plant is running late, some mail is not dispatched or carriers held for that day. This would almost always affect letter mail on delivery point sequencing machines. Post up the tracking number of any late packages you may have and I’ll try to help. Otherwise, keep working on that post count.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had good luck with USPS when that's the service used. Likewise with UPS and Fed-Ex. When it goes completely off the rails, and it seems that the only "Innovation" happening is that they innovate clever ways to actually slow down delivery, is when UPS or Fed-Ex "partners" with USPS. That blows big donkey balls. EVERY...SINGLE...TIME (in my experience).

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've had good luck with USPS when that's the service used. Likewise with UPS and Fed-Ex. When it goes completely off the rails, and it seems that the only "Innovation" happening is that they innovate clever ways to actually slow down delivery, is when UPS or Fed-Ex "partners" with USPS. That blows big donkey balls. EVERY...SINGLE...TIME (in my experience).
Most postal people I still know hate it as well. You have to look at when USPS actual gets the package. Most of the times it’s the cheapest postage rate possible for the buyer, most often free but some expect Priority Mail service. Some just like to *****.

Latest posts

Top Bottom