Vehicle sold by David Stanley with Tinted Windshield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if they sold a vehicle without seatbelts they would be in violation of state law, same as a windshield. they broke the law when they offered it for sale. the ticket has already been paid, liability for the windshield replacement is mainly what I'm concerned with. there may be some charges david stanley could face as well.

It peels off...

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not trolling at all but take some responsibility for your life. Fix it and move on. The only person you could call would be your congressman to get the law changed.

Cop must of thought your were the call your lawyer type which is why you got a ticket rather than a verbal warning.

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granted, they sold it with the tinted windshield - - - they might not have known. It is neglect on their end.

HOWEVER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE as a citizen to know the laws, just as much as they are. You knew the windshield was tinted and never bothered to see if it was legal. Both of you are at fault. Pull it off, pay the ticket, move forward with life.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not playing stupid, I really am in this case. I just assumed if DS would sell a vehicle it would be legal to drive off the lot.

You have any clue how many used cars get sold with a light bulb burned out? Also illegal.

Get over it.

Call a tint shop and have it pulled off, or do it yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom