Vehicle Tags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hay, I gotta say something to you. We don't know each other, except for reading each other posts, but "damned deadbeats" isn't something I would expect from you. I understand the frustration, but your voice is usually one of compassion. It's hard to separate the two, when you see a guy with an out of date tag, but he has a new tattoo, but some of those people are so far gone, they can't sort it out. I've put a few of those guys in the ground, really good guys, that just got lost in the depths of addiction. I hope I'm not out of line, I have a great deal of respect for you, you speak from the heart.

Oh my poor innocent soul! 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I am literally every idiots nightmare. 😇 I do not suffer fools lightly -- or kindly. I drove a 1977 Volare for my entire adult life -- from my mid-20s until I was in my mid-40s. Why?? Because budgets are a thing. And "taxes due the state" are a thing. As are children needing to eat.

There is a HUGE difference in being compassionate and letting people walk all over you. When I pay my taxes and you do not ... Well ... Then we have a problem. Oh ... And just in case you are also wondering -- **** the government. Bastards ... 😡 They take WAY too much of my money.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, looks like I'm making bad calls all over the place tonight. I'll hit the 1783 one more time and call it a night.

Nah man you're good. I gotta say, though, I was kinda shocked to read your post. @Glock 'em down is the only one around these parts who thinks I'm nice and that's just because he's scared of my dogs! 😂😂

Seriously though, I try to be nice but I don't have to be. It's Gentleman's choice. 😏😉😇😂😂

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, looks like I'm making bad calls all over the place tonight. I'll hit the 1783 one more time and call it a night.
Hell I don't think there's a one of us on here that ain't woke up, touched our feet to the floor and God said, Noah, Moses, watch this....lol

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah man you're good. I gotta say, though, I was kinda shocked to read your post. @Glock 'em down is the only one around these parts who thinks I'm nice and that's just because he's scared of my dogs! 😂😂

Seriously though, I try to be nice but I don't have to be. It's Gentleman's choice. 😏😉😇😂😂

I love you with all my heart Patticakes, but you keep them damned werewolves away from me! :bolt:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are SWEETHEARTS! 💖💖💖

200w (2).gif

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have seen you in person, at a gun range, working the counter, a guy named Paul leaned over to me and said watch out for that one, she aint had her shots.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have seen you in person, at a gun range, working the counter, a guy named Paul leaned over to me and said watch out for that one, she aint had her shots.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Brass Bit-- 😂. I've never considered her nice and vice versa. Anyone can be nice. It's a gift being a sarcastic ass. 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom