Very sad, family massacre in OK - why, how?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-dylan-ethan-lucas-candy-murder-suicide.html

They used to be neighbors of mine a long time ago, and I actually knew her through our group of neighborhood friends before she met him. He was exactly as described in the article...goofy, helpful and handy. He did tile floors for a living back then and he fixed up their house at the time. I think he used to be one of the local fox-body Mustang guys back in the day. I remember shortly after they met, he moved in and then not too long after that she would walk the baby around in a stroller. He was cocky, but seemed like good dude. I recall him back then referencing taking pills and steroids, so who knows if any of that could played a factor. He also struck me as a jealous type, but not sure if that could have played a role in this tragedy. How does this happen to someone? Pray for the family!

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first thing I thought of was overwhelming inflation or debt. Then we have a threat of separation leading to divorce. We can...or I can conjecture all day long and still not be correct but at this point, what I think is of no bearing on what happened. It is a sad, sad thing to happen anywhere. I hope it doesn't happen again.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first thing I thought of was overwhelming inflation or debt. Then we have a threat of separation leading to divorce. We can...or I can conjecture all day long and still not be correct but at this point, what I think is of no bearing on what happened. It is a sad, sad thing to happen anywhere. I hope it doesn't happen again.
Thats no excuse for a real man.
There is NO excuse.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would start with the medications. They are pumping many people with anti-psychotics and some just don't do well. Especially when they stop them. The research that proves this is out there but is being scrubbed.
Way too much money involved. Think about when a doctor prescribes those types of medicine. They are generally for life. That's REPEAT business for big Pharma. That's not to say they don't help many though.
Just sayin. We never do hear what meds these shooters are on. School shootings or a tragic family shooting like this and it's just not discussed. Meds are THE COMMON denominator among mass shooters. It's almost like no one wants to get to the bottom of things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom