Wal-Mart. Love it, and hate it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have a Super Wal Mart in our little town of Altus and I rarely go there. Just too much cheap imported crap. I think of the small buisnesses that have had to close the doors because of them ... I would rather order my ammo on line and get my beer somewhere else ........ JMO

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Supposed to ask? WTF? What exactly would they be fishing for, in terms of answers?

"Fer shootin', dumbass!"

Seriously? Like when clerks ask me, "Can I have your phone number?"

"NOPE."

I love seeing the confusion on their faces... had some clerks had to call a manager to ask how to get past that prompt on the register, they just looked like someone had told them they wanted a large order of french fries in a small box.

Sheesh.

They want to know if the ammunition is to be shot out of a handgun or long gun. If, for instance, you buy 9mm and they ask you, then the age limit for buying it will depend on the use. If you say "pistol", then you must 21 years or older, but if you say "rifle", you only have to be 18. Guess what everyone under 21 does? :rolleyes2

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love WM if I can get in and get out quick. If it's packed I go home.
Can't stand having to dodge employees standing around scratching.
The dang place has gotten so big.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The guy at the ammo counter at the WM in Mustang knows me and my son by name, what nights we go to cub scouts, and what days he plays baseball in the summer, because every time I go to town, it becomes an ammo run.

Maybe I should send him a Christmas card this year.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend who was going to Wal-Mart for beer and ammo. On the way out the door, his wife asked him to pick up a pregnancy test.
:anyone: So he was only able to get two of the three without it being really awkward.

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Btw using discount card for ammo rocks[/QUOTE]

2nd that.
Mustang store has lowered the price on some ammo. Noticed the Fed 223 100 packs are a couple bucks cheaper along with the Fed 308.

Latest posts

Top Bottom