Walmart Police State in Full Force Tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.qkme.me_3rpvz4.jpg

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Black Friday Frenzy: 2 Run Down in Washington, Man Pulls Gun in Texas

[Two people were run down Thanksgiving night in the parking lot of a Covington, Wash., Walmart by a man police suspected of being intoxicated...

At a San Antonio, Texas, Sears, one man argued with customers and even punched one in order to get to the front of the line, prompting a man with a concealed carry permit to pull a gun, said Matthew Porter, public information officer of the San Antonio Police Department....The shopper who pulled the gun will not face charges, he said, because of his concealed carry permit...

A 14-year-old boy told police he was robbed of his Thanksgiving night purchases by five men in the parking lot of a Bed Bath and Beyond store early this morning, the Baltimore Sun reported.

And in Massachusetts, Kmart employees tried to locate a shopper over the intercom after a 2-year-old was reported to be alone in a car, ABC News affiliate WCVB-TV reported.

Police arrived to break into the car and remove the child. The boy's caretaker, his mother's boyfriend, denied the incident took place, according to the station, and was not arrested.]

http://abcnews.go.com/US/black-friday-frenzy-run-washington-man-pulls-gun/story?id=17792650

Knight92

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to my first wait in line Black Friday event this morning, after working one, at Academy for the 10.00 hard rifle case stood in line for 15 minutes in the car driving back in under 5 minutes. Only for something I needed at a great price!

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I normally do not do Black Fridays, but Walmart was offering the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 and a $100.00 gift card for $129. Just the phone is normally $148. This started at 5:00 AM. I was at the Mustang Walmart at 4:15 and there was not anyone else waiting for a cell phone. It turns out that they only had 3 of them. By 4:30 there were 2 other people waiting for the AT&T and 3 others waiting the T-Mobile ones. They actually started the paper work at 4:45 and I was out of there before 5:15 AM. I was really surprised how few people were there.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy Crap ! I just came from the 68th/Memorial Tulsa WalMart tonight and that place looks like a FEMA processing camp now. They have cattle baracades outside the entire front of the store to wrap people around and around. Inside already tonight are at least 20 fully armed and decked out, officers with white shirts that say "POLICE" on them.

Good luck to anyone insane enough to go through that madness late tonight !

Walmart: Where all the anti-globalists buy their GMO food!

Latest posts

Top Bottom