Wanenmacher Discharge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not going to try to slam LE, no reason to draw a group of people in to this.

But that was about as ignorant as I've ever seen. He draws the slide on the pistol, I don't see a magazine check, nor a chamber check. Then couple that with the fact that he is pointing the firearm towards people, a large crowd of people, and he pulls the trigger, it is pretty easy to classify him as an idiot. People make mistakes, I've had an ND, and it was my fault, but this one has stupid all over it...
As have I, when I was about 12. Just about blew my own toe off with my dad's .22 cause I didn't understand it's operation, but it was MY toe, I wasn't waving the firearm around, pointing it at a group people.

A mistake is accidentally dinging a car door in the parking lot. This ND in an auditorium full of people, is a couple inches in any direction from ending a persons life.

This idiot should have the book thrown at him till he's ashamed to show his face around town. Being in LE makes it 10x worse.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This idiot should have the book thrown at him till he's ashamed to show his face around town. Being in LE makes it 10x worse.

I'm not one to advocate ruining someone's life over a silly and stupid mistake, but this is a case where there should have been some consequences, if you ask me. Just because the wounded individual didn't want to press charges doesn't mean the state or municipality shouldn't have, in my rather unstudied opinion.

I'm jus' sayin'.

pancho villa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if you'll read the accompanying story to the video you'll learn several things:
1. NOT a cop, but a Tulsa County ASSessor's Office employee (FORMER reserve deputy as well)
2. He DOESN'T follow the rules of safe gun handling, or know how to clear a firearm and make sure it is unloaded
3. He DOESN'T know that you shouldn't dry fire a rimfire
4. He does have it pointed at the wall (thankfully, or it would have been way worse for someone else in the crowd)
5. The bullet ricochets off the wall and strikes the older security guard (bullet magnet/sponge) sitting at the end of the table
Just saying.....

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
So if you'll read the accompanying story to the video you'll learn several things:
1. NOT a cop, but a Tulsa County ASSessor's Office employee (FORMER reserve deputy as well)
2. He DOESN'T follow the rules of safe gun handling, or know how to clear a firearm and make sure it is unloaded
3. He DOESN'T know that you shouldn't dry fire a rimfire
4. He does have it pointed at the wall (thankfully, or it would have been way worse for someone else in the crowd)
5. The bullet ricochets off the wall and strikes the older security guard (bullet magnet/sponge) sitting at the end of the table
Just saying.....

But he IS wearing a "POLICE" shirt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom