Unexpected discharge… and it’s not a Glock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When i bought my first Glock a 23 40sw i found this IWB Holster by Rocketman it had the non metal belt clip glued on, i was in an Academy sports walking around and the clip broke and off flew holster and fully loaded Glock 23, hitting a hard wood floor with a whole bunch of people close around, thank the Lord it did not fire,

One man who was standing near my Glock, looked at me and asked is that a 40, i replied yes and grabed both holster and Glock up, and made a hasty exit from the the Academy Sports.

Threw the Rocketman holster in trash and ordered a quality IWB holster with a metal clip.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you post those videos?

Anyone old enough to remember the term "Glock Leg?" Yeah... it wasn't Glock's fault back then either.
It wasn’t glocks fault, “glock leg” wasn’t an accidental discharge, Okc pd along with many other agencies went from wheel guns and a holster, that had a cutout, which Allowed the Officer to keep his finger on the trigger, fine motor skills (muscle memory) and many officers were inserting the glock, into a full coverage holster and when the finger contacted the holster…boom.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn’t glocks fault, “glock leg” wasn’t an accidental discharge, Okc pd along with many other agencies went from wheel guns and a holster, that had a cutout, which Allowed the Officer to keep his finger on the trigger, fine motor skills (muscle memory) and many officers were inserting the glock, into a full coverage holster and when the finger contacted the holster…boom.

Yep, that's why I said it wasn't Glocks fault either. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom