Wanenmacher gun show April 1-2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Excitement level for upcoming Wanenmacher

• Well Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • Gotta mow the yard

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Wake me up when it's Monday

Votes: 15 16.0%

• Total voters

kkellyb

New to the site!
Reaction score
Wanemachers is a decent place to visit. Each time I’ve went there was a deal to be had. You have to know your prices & what quality looks like. The tag is not always the price. Cash is king. Still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on one when they were here last fall. Definitely worth the $10 for a day of people watching & looking at cool stuff.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There really arent many smoking deals at Wannemacher. New current production guns and ammo is all retail pricing or more generally speaking. But if you are looking for older or really niche stuff, you're likely to find it. If you can think of it, someone there will have it. You may pay the premium price, but it will likely be there.

Every gun enthusiast should make a pilgrimage to Wannemacher at least once. It really is a sight to behold.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanemachers is a decent place to visit. Each time I’ve went there was a deal to be had. You have to know your prices & what quality looks like. The tag is not always the price. Cash is king. Still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on one when they were here last fall. Definitely worth the $10 for a day of people watching & looking at cool stuff.
I think it goes up to 15.00 this year.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There really arent many smoking deals at Wannemacher. New current production guns and ammo is all retail pricing or more generally speaking. But if you are looking for older or really niche stuff, you're likely to find it. If you can think of it, someone there will have it. You may pay the premium price, but it will likely be there.

Every gun enthusiast should make a pilgrimage to Wannemacher at least once. It really is a sight to behold.
I usually buy/sell/trade for milsurps there. Better to hold & examine a rifle than buying online. Getting too old to lug them around though. Hopefully a quick parking lot deal can be made.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen a few TV ads for Wanenmacher's on MeTV this evening. I mostly have the toob on as a timing mechanism, so the sound was off, and I didn't have my glasses on, so I couldn't read everything on the screen, but it did have some text on screen about where to buy advance tickets.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve pretty much decided what gun I want next. I’m debating between just going and buying it tomorrow at a store that I know has it in stock or going and walking the gun show this weekend in hopes of saving a few bucks. I’ll probably just buy it tomorrow and spend the weekend shooting.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, you won't save a few bucks.
It would cost you extra
An extra $10 to get into the show,
Extra money if you eat lunch there,

Generally dealers don't lower their prices at a gun show because they are at a gun show, it would be closer to MSRP rather than getting a deal.
Now deals can be found, but few & far between.

Latest posts

Top Bottom