1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Want to Buy Omega 9K. Need you guys to hold my hand / spoon feed me

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by zghorner, Dec 2, 2018.

1. zghorner

zghorner Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Ive decided that my first venture into the NFA world will be an omega 9K since I mainly just shoot 9mm pistols and have recently gotten into 300blk. What would be the easiest way to go about this...

I understand that going to SSP and using a kiosk would be about as simple as it gets. When I called SSP they just told me to buy it from silencerco and then come use their kiosk. When I look at silencerco's site they act like I need to go to a dealer for purchase...

Could I buy from somewhere online like silencershop then go to SSP to use the kiosk?

2. Mad Professor

Mad Professor Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I think they meant Silencer Shop when they told you SilencerCo. Call back and talk to Jennifer and ask her to confirm that and the costs involved.

JD8 and zghorner like this.
  3. POKE1911

POKE1911 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Shop it out though, I saw a deal a few months back where you got an O9k and raptor charging handle for $599. It’s a hell of a deal, basically get the charging handle free.

https://radianweapons.com/omega9k-silencer

zghorner likes this.
  4. Mad Professor

Rating
    100%
    Be sure and check on transfer fees. NFA transfer fees are usually considerably higher than typical firearm transfer fees.

5. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Highly recommend the silencershop kiosk route, by far the easiest way to buy a silencer/suppressor.

D. Hargrove, dennishoddy and zghorner like this.
  6. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Absolutely! I just did that last week.

7. amcardon

amcardon Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    If you order it from silencershop you can use the kiosk at no charge (the kiosk, in my opinion, really is fantastic). If you order it from another site and they form 3 it to SSP (or whoever your dealers is) you'll have the kiosk service fee if you want to use it (which I would, again, strongly recommend).

Definitely shop around, I picked up a CGS Kraken 9mm suppressor from gunprodeals for $369 which was far cheaper than I've seen elsewhere, had it shipped to SSP and bought a stamp from silencershop from my phone, they had me do a couple electronic signatures and sent off the paperwork. Seriously, as easy as it gets.

Once you have your pic and fingerprints in the system they store them for you, as well as a copy of your trust if you're using one.

zghorner likes this.
  8. Mad Professor

Rating
    100%
    Per Silencer Shop, no transfer fee when bought from them. Per contract, the dealers cannot charge a fee.

I just left Silencer Shop in Austin. The obsidian9 is pretty impressive also. And it will use the Omega 9 mounts. Not 300blk Super rated like the Omega and Wolf. Both the Wolf and Obsidian are modular.

[​IMG]

Obsidian9 left
    Wolf 9SD middle
    Omega 9k right.

zghorner likes this.
  9. FullAuto

FullAuto Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I bought one about a week ago from Village Tactical in NW OKC (well actually, The Village). It was $90 cheaper than Silencer Shop.

zghorner likes this.