warning or bullet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently watched a training video where this exact scenerio was presented. The good guy standing behind the bad guy pointing the gun at the clerk, decided to intervene after the bad guy said "I'm going to blow your head off" to the clerk.
He was drawing his weapon, but the guy standing behind him was a partner of the bad guy, acting as a lookout. The good guy wanting to help, got a bullet to the back. (not really, as this was a training video).
The point of the exercise, is that not all bad guys act alone, and you have to have situational awareness before taking any action.

seurto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
to answer the ops question, BTW, if I were protecting me or mines, for fear of our lives, no warning shots or shout would be given.
Just so yall know my stance on wasting bullets or hot air.

seurto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i hope you are being sarcastic. that didnt work out too well for james ersland.
I read up on that one (just now)..

He left the store to chase down the other perp, came back, and then proceeded to unload on the perp on the floor.. Not exactly what I meant by "unload the magazine"..

I can sympathize with Mr. Ersland's situation/frustration that day, but, wasnt exactly the scenario I was attempting to project with that verbage.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not starting a gunfight and/or killing someone over a slurpee and some register cash...

Isn't there a guy in Tulsa that is in the hospital in serious condition because after the BGs robbed the fast food joint, the clerk complied, then they gut shot him anyway?

Its not always a matter of saving some cash for a store owner, it can boil down to are you willing to inconvenience yourself to possibly save a strangers life?

Latest posts

Top Bottom