Warren Metcalf's response to the loss of OSA potential customers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may have to get back with you on this one. I recently got a bonus at work, and I'm really hoping the wife will agree to let me get the 870. She also wants either a Walther or Ruger .22 semi. I'll have to work on her because she may want to put the bonus on bills. If things work out, we may do all this before Claremore.

If I do come to the Claremore show for one, what name on the booth should I look for?

Arnette Knives and Arms, My number is 918-695-3808

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here you go bud, Also the flyers are a raffle ticket. Put you name on the back of it. When one comes in the show it goes into a raffle to win a new Ruger 10-22. This is a raffle for supporters of the show, not the general public. Their prize is a quality show (hopefully)

I cant print them off due to no private printer, but if you can get some to me, I will leave a stack at work. LEO's love gunshows where we can get a discount on a already cheap price.

D

daddyof3_101

View attachment 20500

I also thought this might be kind of a fun idea for the front since we are a "band" of social misfits....so maybe get a band of people on there. Right now I'm just running some ideas through a place online quick, so I still would have to find out if the price include the color of the OSA logo....and that would assume Kelly would be okay with having the logo on the shirt.

I would buy two of these tonight. One for me and one for the wifey. Seriously some one do this.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it looks like this Trdoc guy is crying out for attention. Sure hope superdave does well, I enjoy good shows.

haha... sorry, I don't need attention.

I was just following Mr. Metcalf's request. He asked me to post his response on OSA, so I did.

My initial email to him was just to let him know that due to his policies and attitude, I wouldn't be supporting his shows, nor spending any of my money there. I was polite and to the point. He was the one who got nasty about it.

But I'm the bad guy... lol.

And it's interesting that you're a brand new member and all of your posts are about Metcalf... interesting. Welcome to the cesspool. ;)

<edit> By the way... it's tRdoc, not Trdoc. ;)

Last edited:

Avman63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to a Metcalf show years ago, and was seriously disappointed. Not only for the cash to get in but that it only took 30 minutes to walk through it and see all the junk and non firearm related crap. I haven't been back since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom