Warren Metcalf's response to the loss of OSA potential customers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand where the frustration with the Metcalf shows come from. And I fully applaud Dave and his efforts. I dont attend shows and I made that decision a long time ago. If I choose to again, it would be to give Dave a whirl (wont patron any of the others as I have had nothing but disappointment with them).

That said... all these letters from "lost patrons" smacks of pretentiousness. Why not just let your money do the talking? All this, "Im gonna give that sap sucker a piece of my mind" *is* just crying for attention. Anyway, thats my 2 pennies.

(Dave, Im not talking about your communications with Mr Metcalf.)

T

TheMcs

The irony in all of this, is that Darryl Starbird did the same thing to Metcalf back when Metcalf started up his car show.

I agree that the guy comes across as a douchappatomus, however;
1 - can't fault a guy for not wanting competitors using his venue to advertise their product
2 - OF COURSE he's doing these shows for the money. For the vast majority of people, that's why they do the job they do. Now greed, that's another thing.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have air conditioning in Norman
:yelclap:
Wow... I'm surprised as such a newbie that you had the mental faculties to think of that. ;)
BWAHAHAHA!!
:lmfao:

"Mr. Metcalfe,
I had been considering attending the SuperDave gunshow with my friends and family.
However, after learning that you recently blew the lid off the 'air-conditioning' scandal I think we shall reconsider..."

Oh jeez......
Man, I think it's glaringly obvious that I'm not 'up to speed' on any of this stuff.
I mean...I think we all know that I'm exactly the type of "social misfit" who would take great pleasure in literally *slaying* such a "loud mouthed prick"...on here...in front of my pathetic, nay "cranky" 150 little OSA buddies.

There's....there's....just oh so much I wanna' say....
:rubhands:

Now, you guys are frikkin' awesome!
:D

BTW:
Metcalf certainly won't feel the sting of losing my gunshow dollars...er...I can't remember the last time I paid to walk into one.
:lookaroun

Last edited:
B

BeaverD

Doesn't Mr. Metcalf remind up of a used car salesmen? It seems to me that he is the type of guy that if you tried to step on him; he would just slither out from under your foot. I have had one talk with Mr. Metcalf before and I felt like I needed a shower after our 15 min discussion on ethics, his non-support of our Veterans and price gouging.

Metcalf is a joke, and frankly if you're (Warren) trying to empress some one, uh well.... you failed.

Love your Buddy, (insert middle finger and mom joke here :nutkick:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom