Warren theater in moore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximus

Maximus
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Gunbuster signs are gone from both main front entrances... Only sign now is smaller and says no backpacks or large bags... Thanks Mr Warren (or whoever acted to remove them).

maximus

Maximus
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear ya... I havent been in two weeks since the last time I saw them there... Very large signs at both main doors (Never saw the IMAX entrance)... But I just left 30 minutes ago and they are totally gone from the two entrances by the ticket entrance...Hope it stays that way...

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the Warren last night and they have new signs that say NO OPEN CARRY. I'm fine with that and glad Mr Warren has compromised with the community.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Warren is the best theater I've ever been in, and I've been to quite a few of the top ones. Their IMAX is the best in the country, the Director Suites are ridiculous, hell even the regular auditoriums in there have great seating and amazing picture and sound quality. Not to mention their food is pretty good, and you can get REAL beer and mixed drinks there.

Only bad thing is that I live 10 mins from it and spend waaay too much money seeing movies there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom