Wasp Trap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought my first wasp trap and set it out. Has anyone used one? And what were the results? I ended up having to buy a wasp trap because the old Carb Cleaner and lighter was leaving black marks as you could imagine. Granted that way was way more fun but I did not think the church would appreciate me burning down the parsonage.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My ole dad and I were trying to put a load of hay in the barn. There was a wasp nest right there in the way. The old man rolled up a newspaper and set it on fire. Them wasps got their wings burned off or worse. Sumbitches were holding up work.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasps are peace loving insects. I was fixing the float on a water trough the other day and had them all over my hands.
The problem is that their sting is pretty brutal, worse than a bee or an ant. As long as you leave them alone around the nest, you'll be ok.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<A good old cup of gasoline splashed on them will kill them before they can open their wings. Used to be cheaper than wasp spray.
And if you put it one of those Harbor Freight spray cans that you charge with an air hose...voila!>

What could possibly go wrong here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom