Watches on the way to a wrist near you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
1683944320194.png
So after telling myself to lay off the" buy now" button at ebay , I seen this and just could not walk away !! Will wait and see if the band is a go or no go when it is in my wrist.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a watch, but a new strap!

Been watching videos on the Hamilton Pan-Europ as I'm wanting a blue dial watch and found this strap on a black dial one. I don't like the rally type straps much. 22mm and curved with the Hammy deployment clasp. Hammy got this deployment perfect.

Going on my 42mm Khaki Field aka "The Mirror"
Screenshot_20230513_114227_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230513_114245_eBay.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I get one or two chances a year to wear a nice watch. My hands usually have grease or paint on them. I need knock-around watches for the most part. Had an eBay seller make me an offer on an Orient Mako with free shipping that I couldn’t pass up.
Same here. I would walk around with my arm held to my chest if I wore some of these high end watches these guys are showing..... Kind of a bull on a China factory and can tear up an anvil..
But that is ok , I can look at theirs and live vicariously :cool:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here. I would walk around with my arm held to my chest if I wore some of these high end watches these guys are showing..... Kind of a bull on a China factory and can tear up an anvil..
But that is ok , I can look at theirs and live vicariously :cool:
Think of it like a shotgun. My SBE3 I don't beat tint pegs in the ground with it, but it gets buggered up at times. I know were each of those kicks or scratches come from. Some have a cool story to go with it, others are me being a clumsy tool.

I have this little ding on every watch I own. All in the same place right below the crown. It's from how I open my smoker. Not a super cool story, but a memory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom