We all lost another Vet and friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
th.jpg

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss… and very NICE tribute. I’m sure he thought the same of you = GOOD friendship - Hope you’re doing better yourself. 🙏

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always had a soft spot in my heart for our vets, especially the Vietnam vets. They got a raw deal. They gave everything they had, and the ones who made it home, faced another war. The war of the hippies that spat on them and called them such vile names. Those muthfukas should have gathered a weapon and stood a post. Then they woulda saw what the real truth was.

I'm gonna get down off my soapbox now, before I REALLY get started. My condolences to you and the family of this fallen soldier/warrior. I thank him and all other veterans for providing the blanket of freedom that my family and I rest under. :patriot:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers for your friend's family and for you as well, SF.

Vietnam was possibly the last conflict in which many American men went to war because of the draft and not because of their desire to enlist. However, in spite of being drafted, those men largely still served with honor and sacrifice, and in many cases, it was because of the bond of friendship they had with their fellow soldiers and their country.

Those men didn't burn their draft cards.

RIP, Sir. Your service has been appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom