Weapon mounted Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. The general direction huh. So do you know how large your pattern is at room distance? Do you know how many interior walls your particular load will penetrate? I suggest you do some research or get some training cause you are way off base. I don't say that negative. I want you to be able to protect yourself and your family and no light and general direction shooting will not accomplish that.

Of coaurse I was kidding about the general direction thing. BUT I am a shotty owner and I do know shot patterns and where everyone is. It is just me and momma and the 4 dogs so anyone else in the house is in BIG trouble.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you had a light you'd know which was which....

And you could dominate!!!

OK JoshL take a second and see my point of view here..... I believe that lights on weapons have their place. However only a complete idiot would not be able memorize the layout of their own home after living there a very short amount of time. Therefore they would know the little nooks and crannies that they could shoot from and use for cover AND only an idiot would not be able to discern wether the dogs in the house were barking at an intruder or the neighbors cat! If in a low light/no light environment that that you are unfamiliar with.... LIke a warehouse or abandoned home that some of our law enforcement guys/gals and military guys/gals are likely to encounter..... I feel a light and/or laser would have its place. I just don't feellike I need it in my home for what I need to defend. So I guess I agree.... BUT.... not completely.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So only an intruder worthy of shooting would ever be in your home? I have checked lots of open door alarm calls and found the residents inside unaware their alarm was going off and their doors were unlocked. What if it's your next door neighbor who got drunk and thinks he's at his house and lost his keys so he breaks in thinking he's just gonna go to sleep? We could throw out what ifs all day but the point is you must ID your target before you engage it and it's hard to that without a light. Only an idiot would not be able to see that.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the insult. Very mature of you. I tell you what. You use your lights and feel safe, and I'll engage targets in my environment as I see fit. Again since you have not been to my home and are not aware that we keep night lights in every room that illuminate them well enouph, I will just chalk your rediculous, random, childish, "idiot" comment up to not being aware of the way some of of us idiots handle business. No hard feelings there big fella. I enjoy a good debate and find them quite often here on OSA. Cheers.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? How many times did you use idiot in your post? I didn't see were I specifically called you an idiot but if you are that sensitive then you obviously will never take any constructive advice or seek any actual training in this area so I'm done here. I hope you get a nice jury when you smoke someone you shouldn't have cause you miss judged the tone of your dogs bark.

Latest posts

Top Bottom