Weeden & Blackmon Pass Up Draft & Stay At O-State

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm suprised Blackmon and Broyles are coming back to play. They both have good chance of first round already.

Weeden- not at all suprised he is doing it because he needs his stock to be higher.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm suprised Blackmon and Broyles are coming back to play. They both have good chance of first round already.

Weeden- not at all suprised he is doing it because he needs his stock to be higher.

Yeah both Broyles and Blackmon would probably be first round picks. They're both leaving guaranteed money on the tables regardless if they played or not.

Weeden is a little different story. I think he's a terrific QB but I don't see him going in the first round. Maybe not even until the third round. Not sure many teams are going to be willing to draft a 28 year old QB high who may not even get to start in the NFL until he's 30.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not loyalty, hardly any players are coming out this year due to the labor dispute. Agents are telling kids to stay put. It's like Ryan Broyles at OU, sure it's nice to hear he wants to come back blah blah blah but if a crazy contract was coming his way he'd be gone..... and it looks like those will be a thing of the past starting this year.

I hope you mean "advisors" and not agents. I don't care if Broyles has an agent, but I really don't want to hear that Blackmon has an agent!

Latest posts

Top Bottom