Weird week!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm sitting here at the Minor emergency. My youngest son, 13, passed out in youth church service this mornng, during the singing, and hit his chin on the floor.
Getting a few stitches now. He may have locked his knees while he was standing, not sure.
Then Thursday, i ran into a panel at work and cut the bridge of my nose. Good thing I had my safety glasses on, it kept the panel from hitting my left eye.

Good thing is, he's OK! Me, I'm just getting uglier! Lol!

Hope everyone has a better week!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daugher (3yrs) faceplanted into the fireplace A week ago today, almost biting her tounge off (3/4 the way through)

Thank got we had a blankent folded over four times, as a bumper on the fireplace, or it would have been catastrophic.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are making me glad we don't have any little ones around here anymore ...

I used to tell my boys that if they made it outta the house alive (at 18) then I'd done all I could do for them! Biggsly, you are right ... It's always something ...

Hope everybody heals up okay!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad it worked out ok peanut... hope it gets better, I'm sure it will.

I am still on antibiotics for what was diagnosed as either Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick Fever -or- Viral Menangitis (actually the antibiotics were only for the RMSTF).

I'm finally feeling better this week, but the one before, I couldn't keep my temperature controlled and had the mother of all headaches.

It would have killed most all of you wimps.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daugher (3yrs) faceplanted into the fireplace A week ago today, almost biting her tounge off (3/4 the way through)

Thank got we had a blankent folded over four times, as a bumper on the fireplace, or it would have been catastrophic.

When we first moved into our house, our daughter (3 at the time) was wearing her "dancing dress" and was twirling in the living room. She twirled a bit too much, lost her balance, and went face first into the corner of the unprotected brick of the fireplace, knocking out three of her top teeth. They came out clean, too, root and all. The x-rays showed no damage whatsoever, just a small scab on her upper lip.

[Broken External Image]

But kids are resilient, she was talking about wanting to watch Spongebob before we even left the ER.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my boy(3 yrs) was playing with mommy's exercise yoga ball thingy and did a face plant into the edge of the bathroom door. He is now the proud owner of a black eye and bruised check.

Latest posts

Top Bottom