Weird week!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The the little foreign maintenance man at my campus apartment NEVER knocks and he always comes without any notice whatsoever. My lady has called the cops on him several times bc it scares the shyt out of her when she is in the shower and a guy walks into the house like that.

Well we had an expensive foot and a half tall glass vase that she was emptying of flower water at the bathroom counter a couple days ago, he walks in and of course the vase hits the floor as she screams. The glass was about an inch thick and it threw tons of glass everywhere. She got cut up so bad it was like the exorcist. I wanted to ring his neck like a chicken.

If he would at least knock it wouldnt spoil her nerves. Not to mention that vase is not going to get replaced. If he does it again and i happen to be home ill make sure one of the "boys" are laying out so he could see that he needs to be more courteous of people's boundaries and privacy.

[tangent end/]

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The the little foreign maintenance man at my campus apartment NEVER knocks and he always comes without any notice whatsoever. My lady has called the cops on him several times bc it scares the shyt out of her when she is in the shower and a guy walks into the house like that.

Well we had an expensive foot and a half tall glass vase that she was emptying of flower water at the bathroom counter a couple days ago, he walks in and of course the vase hits the floor as she screams. The glass was about an inch thick and it threw tons of glass everywhere. She got cut up so bad it was like the exorcist. I wanted to ring his neck like a chicken.

If he would at least knock it wouldnt spoil her nerves. Not to mention that vase is not going to get replaced. If he does it again and i happen to be home ill make sure one of the "boys" are laying out so he could see that he needs to be more courteous of people's boundaries and privacy.

[tangent end/]

how is the guy supposed to "accidentally" get a peek at your woman if he knocks

just kidding man...that sucks

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

[tangent end/]

Let me understand what you just said. Your wife can be in the shower, and some apartment maintenance guy can walk in without knocking?
OMG there would be a beating ensue, or charges pressed. He cannot do that.
Have you looked at adding a lock, or nothing else, putting a wedge on the floor that will not allow the door to open?? That is just not acceptable.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me understand what you just said. Your wife can be in the shower, and some apartment maintenance guy can walk in without knocking?
OMG there would be a beating ensue, or charges pressed. He cannot do that.
Have you looked at adding a lock, or nothing else, putting a wedge on the floor that will not allow the door to open?? That is just not acceptable.

NO KIDDING ... I'd be putting a chain on that door at the very least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom