Welcome to the Big 12 WV.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew there defence sucked before they even started the season. Realistically, the media overated them and they are proving it now. Lot of new players on defence and a new defensive coordinator. they will get better, just not this year. My personal opinion was 4 or 5 losses but i don't even know about that now. Enjoy it all of you WVU haters, it won't always be like this.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, when you hire a Mike Leach disciple as head coach, what do you expect to happen? Having a ridiculous, one-trick pony offense and no defense is about par for the course.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have WVU, just did not want to see them come in and win the Big 12 in their first season in the conference. Heard alot of people saying they thought WVU would to that. Not so much now.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a highly enthusiastic football program/fan base and they contributed heavily in saving the Big 12 as a viable conference. We're lucky to have them.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be surprised if Holgorsen lasts 2 more years. I hear he was quite the party boy while at OSU. Staying out all night partying doesn't work at the head coach level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom