Well, Bye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It was the bedlam is gone thread. Looks like he made his last post on the 21st and logged in again on Friday to personally delete all of his own threads. I didn’t think the thread went that far south but I guess some people are reacting differently to opposition these days. Maybe he just had enough.
I’m not saying we all need to circle up and sing kum-by-ya or anything, but let’s try to be good people in general.
This made me curious. Why would somebody delete all their own threads when you're just quitting a forum? weird

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm tellin' ya, the best thing to come out of the software upgrade was the "Ignore Thread" button. I've gotten pretty good at hitting it. I can usually tell within 3-4 posts if a thread is going to take off in a direction I don't want to go. It doesn't even bother me anymore when people don't use the "Hot Topics" forum for political posts. :rollingla

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m saying we all meet up and have a dick measuring contest. Ladies, you can be the judges. Let’s settle these online tiffs once and for all. For you fat guys that can’t find them @Thatgirl might be willing assist if she’s allowed to wear rubber gloves and a face mask.
Hey USMC, you forgot to add magnifying glass…..🤣🤣🤣

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This forum is great!

We have some of the greatest minds in here mixed in with mind-numbing dialogue from members who most likely never admit when they are simply stirring the pot.

Reminds me of a fella I played baseball with for the Navy back in my younger days who we named “Spooner”, mostly for stirring up shEEt but when I see him again I’m going to tell him the real reason is because his breathe smelled like he just ate a spoonful of shEEt just to finally get my last rise out of him, lol.

Turnabout is fair play, right? The “Mea Culpa” from one of our own “Spoons” has been funny to read in the last few pages, we need the Sarcasm Font installed on the next update, lol.

Good stuff! Stay tough! No measuring tape needed from this guy, I can still see mine.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This made me curious. Why would somebody delete all their own threads when you're just quitting a forum? weird
Not really sure. I think he has read other threads about deleting an account. The only way to accomplish that is a perma ban. Maybe he was leaving his options open?

Latest posts

Top Bottom