Well, Bye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Not really sure. I think he has read other threads about deleting an account. The only way to accomplish that is a perma ban. Maybe he was leaving his options open?
I know that before the software "update", you could delete your account. Apparently not anymore; I think there were a few options available that are no longer.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This forum is great!

We have some of the greatest minds in here mixed in with mind-numbing dialogue from members who most likely never admit when they are simply stirring the pot.

Reminds me of a fella I played baseball with for the Navy back in my younger days who we named “Spooner”, mostly for stirring up shEEt but when I see him again I’m going to tell him the real reason is because his breathe smelled like he just ate a spoonful of shEEt just to finally get my last rise out of him, lol.

Turnabout is fair play, right? The “Mea Culpa” from one of our own “Spoons” has been funny to read in the last few pages, we need the Sarcasm Font installed on the next update, lol.

Good stuff! Stay tough! No measuring tape needed from this guy, I can still see mine.
Man this is the tamest and most boring this place has been in a decade, we had some serious pot stirrers back in the day it was kind of fun. Lurker, Ace on the Turn….how people get so bent about this place is beyond me it’s really just a shell fo its former self.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man this is the tamest and most boring this place has been in a decade, we had some serious pot stirrers back in the day it was kind of fun. Lurker, Ace on the Turn….how people get so bent about this place is beyond me it’s really just a shell fo its former self.
It's 2022. Folks take themselves too seriously.

The idea of being a "victim" seems appealing to some, I do not understand why.

And of course there are those that get pissed when folks have their ideas challenged.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been married to a southside Capitol Hill girl for 42 years......y'all are amateurs at pissing people (and me) off.
Some of my family went to Capitol Hill, they are tremendous people! But I never wanted to tangle with any of them as they are all in the Capitol Hill Hall of Fame for being athletes at that school, they are the Cook family but maybe older than your bride. I liked to eat at the Grill on the Hill and look at their old yearbooks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom