Well that was un expected..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrads, had our house up for sale this last year and not one offer and we're not crazy on the asking price.

Ya I have been low balled plenty due to the chomo that moved in next door.

I got some thinking and looking to do this weekend for rentals

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude. My advice to you is buy a small travel trailer or maybe even one of those little houses/sheds that you guys sell at HD. Then, buy as much acreage out in the sticks that you can with what's left of your $30K, and then build your cabin slowly as the funds allow, timber by timber just the way you want it.

It may take a while but you will get EXACTLY the cabin you are wanting with no shortcuts and no woulda, coulda, shouldas. That's what my brother and his family did. He bought the land, lived in a 5th wheel trailer until he got it "liveable" and now, almost 2 years later, they have the log cabin of their dreams.

Just something to think about. :thumb:

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the guy will take 60 days till posession will that help. Same thing happened to me once...sold to the first looker. I ended up renting my house from him for 4 months till I got moved to a new place.

The worst they can say if you ask is 'no'

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude. My advice to you is buy a small travel trailer or maybe even one of those little houses/sheds that you guys sell at HD. Then, buy as much acreage out in the sticks that you can with what's left of your $30K, and then build your cabin slowly as the funds allow, timber by timber just the way you want it.

It may take a while but you will get EXACTLY the cabin you are wanting with no shortcuts and no woulda, coulda, shouldas. That's what my brother and his family did. He bought the land, lived in a 5th wheel trailer until he got it "liveable" and now, almost 2 years later, they have the log cabin of their dreams.

Just something to think about. :thumb:

This exactly!!!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Intersting today, ran into my banker today and we gto to talking and he said, hey how would like to buy 60 acres?

Shot me a good price, first yesterday and now this, I am going to go hide in a corner...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Intersting today, ran into my banker today and we gto to talking and he said, hey how would like to buy 60 acres?

Shot me a good price, first yesterday and now this, I am going to go hide in a corner...

You need to go to a gunshow this weekend.

And buy a lottery ticket too! :w000t:

Latest posts

Top Bottom